Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Winds of Change

As many of you may have noticed, the website for 88FingersOfWorship.com is not available at this time. I have instead decided to direct the site address to my Blog site for the Music Ministry.


One of the many things that is common among people is that sometimes we tend to get a little too comfortable and stop moving. When we get into this frame of mind, we can easily miss what it is that God is trying to say to us. God may even allow things to happen in order to break us out of the comfortable state that we allowed ourselves to sink into. It is then that we are able to once again see and hear what we have been missing during that time in our lives.


The website for 88FingersOfWorship.com experienced technical problems and when I realized that I needed to rebuild the site, that's when I was freed from the trap of being too comfortable and not moving forward.


The Winds of Change are in the air and I have a new concept for the 88FingersOfWorship Music Ministry. I hope to have the foundation for this new concept organized soon as I will be moving forward in a slightly different direction with the next website I build for the Music Ministry.


So, stay tuned and check back soon as I work to bring you the new concept for 88FingersOfWorship online to share with all of you.


May God Bless You and Guide You Always.

To God Be The Glory!!


In His Love,
Christopher (88Fingers)

No comments:

Post a Comment